TO REQUEST REIMBURSEMENT
- Grant money is to be spent during the calendar year. Requests for reimbursement can be submitted throughout the year. Final requests for reimbursement must be received by December 31st. Written requests for extensions will be considered, provided we hear from you prior to the December Lander District Recreation Board meeting.
- The Lander District Recreation Board will disburse funds to your group to reimburse your group for money spent. We will not pay an invoice or pay vendors directly.
- In order to receive your granted monies, please provide the following documentation when submitting for reimbursement by December 31:
- A cover letter summarizing your request for reimbursement for expenditure, specifically requested in your grant application.
- For 2021 grant reports: A copy of the official District Voucher, completed and signed.
- Copies of the invoices, receipts, or cancelled checks for which you are requesting reimbursement.
- A stamped, self-addressed envelope.
- Send to Lander District Recreation Board, P.O. Box 1673, Lander, WY, 82520
This completed Voucher form is REQUIRED for reimbursement.
Click here for the VOUCHER.
TO REQUEST AN EXTENSION
If you wish to request an extension of your grant into next year, you must have a representative make the extension request at our regular December board meeting. Please contact the Board at email@example.com, or at our website (landerrecboard.org/contact) to set up your request for an extension.